It only takes a second to find glowing reviews about the iPad Pro 2018. I am not impressed and here’s why.
- While the redesign may look cool. Holding th device reminds me of the iPhone 5 and 5S. Which in there own right where great devices to hold at that form factor of 4 inch screen sizes. Bumping that glass up to 11 or 12.9 inches just doesn’t work. Holding and feeling the new iPads is like holding a sharp razor with the blade cutting into your hand slightly. You don’t even notice until it’s to late.
- 2. I have to say it folks, the iPad is just bigger iPhone. From a blindness perspective, it’s not a thing to be thrilled about. Nagvigation is made harder and for the fact that the device isn’t running a real OS is hard.
- Speaking of OS, Apple will never get anywhere with the iPad until they either revamp iOS specifically for the iPad or put Mac OS on it. I don’t need to say anymore about this subject.
- Type C is great however, when you limit what the port can do. The port itself becomes useless. Making the whole “one port to rule them all.” thing a past fleeding thought. Just like a past girlfriend you once had. oh wait!
- When your own web broswer can’t display how many results you have, that’s laughable at best. Mobile safari and crippled versions of Mac OS apps rely on little to no functionality when compared to their bigger laptop counterparts.